GoDesign Technologies is looking for a WordPress plugin developer. The job of the developers will be to create additional functionalities into existing plugins, create child plugins to existing plugins to enhance the functionality, and create plugins from scratch.
Apply here: https://bit.ly/3ox4yQU
The ideal plugin developer will be available on the night shift, work from the ease of home, and must have experience with WooCommerce, Elementor, and API.
The developer will work with our clients and our personal projects. Following are the responsibilities and requirements.
- Designing and building the WordPress plugins
- Create Child Plugins
- Add functionality to existing plugins
- Create plugins from scratch based on documentation provided
- Designing and managing the website backend including database and server integration
- Experience working with WordPress at a PHP code level
- Good Experience in Open-source CMS
- Must understand the project requirements and create the Wireframe accordingly
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experienced designing and developing responsive design websites
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Strong understanding of MySQL databases
- Strong understanding of Restful API
- BS or above in Computer Sciences, Information Technology or Software Engineering
- Availability in Nightshift
- Work from home
- Easy to work with